Grain Architects is an emerging architectural practice with a creative and integrated approach to environmental sensible architecture. With the ability to work across a variety of sectors and scale. We strive to develop innovative solutions to meet the client’s brief and expectations.
Grain Architects have implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS) that address the highest quality, safety and environmental standards within the practice.
GRAIN ARCHITECTS will:
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all relevant statutory and other obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice as well as the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Understand and conform to the agreed requirements of our clients to enhance their satisfaction.
- Emphasis on satisfaction of interested parties as the primary focus of the Integrated Management System activities and managing our relationships with them to obtaining sustained success.
- Maintain a high quality of services to minimise non-conformances, incidents, accidents and injuries.
- Manage our diverse activities in preventing or minimising pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values.
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimising waste generation in our services.
- Enhance organisation’s capability by competent, empowered and engaged employees at all levels through the company.
- Consult and communicate with employees and consultants and other relevant interested parties in matters relating to the quality, health, safety and environment.
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and incidents and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Treat external providers as integral asset of the company and work closely with them to meet clients needs.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System considering risk-based thinking.
- To comply with our policy, our staff will receive the right induction and training to enable them to follow our systems and procedures.
This policy will apply to all employees and consultants and is reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant to the operations and activities of GRAIN ARCHITECTS.